THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT is made at Lahore in Value Co Working.
VALUE CO-WORKING, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of Pakistan and having its registered office at
3rd Floor, Value Tower, Ghalib Market, Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan acting through its Proprietor Mr. Hamza Gulzar son of Mr. Khuram Gulzar, holding CNIC No. 35202-79 ———(hereinafter called the “LICENSOR” which expression shall include, whenever the context so permits, mean and include its authorized representatives, successors in interest, administrators and permitted assigns) of the
(The Licensor and the Licensee are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Parties” and individually as a “Party”). WHEREAS
- The Licensor owns, operates and manages a co-working office space/environment under the name and style of “VALUE CO-WORKING” and is in the business of providing, inter alia, licenses to companies, individuals, organizations and/or third parties to use spaces for undertaking work, holding conferences, events and other related activities.
- The Licensee applied to the Licensor for permission to set-up, manage and run its respective business/business activities, on the area in the premises located at Value Tower, Gulberg III
- The Premises is subject to the terms and conditions, which shall mean and include the rules and regulations framed by the Licensor from time to time, for, inter alia, the up-keep, maintenance, security etc. pertaining to the Premises and the use of the Licensed Area, which have been read, understood and irrevocably accepted by the Licensee on the Execution Date,.
- The Licensor is willing to allow the Licensee and/or its authorized representatives to carry out the Permitted Usage on the Licensed Area as a Licensee of the Licensor in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT WITNESSES AS UNDER:
- GENERAL COVENANTS
- Subject to terms and conditions stipulated herein, the Licensor allows the Licensee to undertake on the Licensed Area the Permitted Usage (the “License”).
- This License Agreement shall come into force and effect on the date of signing of this License Agreement.
- The License is limited and confined only to the usage of the Licensed Area for undertaking there at the Permitted Usage and shall be construed as a Bare License.
- The Parties hereby specifically agree and understand that the License is personal to the Licensee and its employees or authorized representatives and is revocable at the sole and absolute option and unfettered discretion of the Licensor and does not exclude, in any manner whatsoever, the Licensor from the possession and control of the Licensed Area.
- The Licensee understands and agrees that this License Agreement shall not give the Licensee or its employees/representatives, any easement, estate, right or interest in the Licensed Area.
- The Parties hereby expressly agree that no term or condition stipulated herein shall be construed as giving to the Licensee any right whatsoever to build or construct any structure(s) or carry out any building and/or construction works of a temporary or permanent nature within or on the Licensed Area.
- The Licensee hereby expressly understands and agrees that the License shall not be construed as a contractual license, a license coupled with a grant and/or an interest which may create or has the potential of creating, at any time before the expiry or early termination of this License Agreement, an interest in immovable property (i.e. the Premises or the Licensed Area) and the Licensee hereby expressly and unconditionally disclaims, waives and surrenders any and all rights that he may have or which may accrue to him as a result of any contract(s), interest(s) or grant(s) being implied by operation of law.
- The Parties hereby expressly agrees and understand that the Licensee’s personnel, which shall mean to include, without limitation, its officers, employees, representatives, consultants or agents of the Licensee shall at all times be construed as employees of the Licensee and not be construed as employees of the Licensor in any situation whatsoever.
- DURATION, EXPIRY AND RENEWAL.
- Subject to the provisions for earlier termination as elsewhere provided in this License Agreement, the License shall be valid for a period of 1 Month from the date of signing of this License Agreement (the “License Term”).
- Subject to Clause 2.4 herein below, the Licensee shall, at the expiry of the License Term, immediately vacate the Licensed Area along with any, documents or another equipment belonging to the Licensee and/or their employees or representatives.
- In the event the Licensed Area or the Premises are destroyed or damaged, at any time, by any event falling within the term of “force majeure” as provided under this Clause 2.3, this License Agreement shall come to an end on the Licensor giving to the Licensee notice in writing to that effect. The Licensor shall within two weeks of giving notice about this License Agreement coming to an end for the reasons aforesaid, refund to the Licensee the Security Deposit as provided in Clause 3.2 below and the License Fee paid by the Licensee after adjusting therefrom all dues under any head for the past period up to the date of occurrence of the event of force majeure and payable by the Licensee under this Agreement. Force Majeure is an occurrence (i) beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the Party affected and (ii) which such Party is unable to prevent or protect against by the exercise of reasonable diligence including acts of God or public enemy, expropriation or confiscation of facilities, changes in applicable law, war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, civil disturbances, sabotage, riots, floods, or unusually severe weather; fire explosions or other catastrophes; strikes or any other concentrated acts of workers or other similar occurrences, and (iii) of such an intensity or gravity as to prevent the performance of its obligation for the time being.
- The Licensee may give, thirty (30) days before the expiry of the License Term, make an application in writing to the Licensor for the grant of a fresh license to the Licensee upon such terms and conditions as the Licensor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, deem fit. However, the Licensor shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be obligated to renew the License at the expiry of the License term.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT AND LICENSE FEE
- The Licensee shall pay, on the date of signing of the License Agreement, to the Licensor as License Fee (the “License Fee”) for the purposes of carrying on the Permitted Usage on the Licensed Area.
- The Licensee shall also pay, on the date of signing of the License Agreement, to the Licensor by way of security deposit (the “Security Deposit”), which may be refundable at the expiry of the License Term and subject to the satisfaction of the Licensor that the Premises and the Licensed Area have been vacated and are exactly in the same condition (excluding any natural wear and/or tear) prior to the same being licensed to the Licensee.
- The Parties hereby specifically agree and understand that the Security Deposit shall be refundable to the Licensee at the expiry or earlier termination of this Agreement after making such deductions as are permissible under this Agreement (upto 40% for monthly rent)
- The Licensee hereby specifically agrees and understands that under no circumstances whatsoever shall the License Fee be construed as lease rentals for the purposes of this License Agreement and that the provisions of the Punjab Rented Premises Act, 2009, and all amendments made thereunder, shall not be applicable to this License Agreement.
- PERMISSABLE DEDUCTIONS
- The Parties hereby specifically agree that during as well as upon the expiry or earlier termination of the License Term, the Licensor shall be entitled to deduct from the Security Deposit any monies so as to reasonably compensate the Licensor for losses (normal wear and tear excepted) caused, inter alia, for any and/or all of the following reasons as a result of:
- any damage to the Premises, Fixtures and Fittings caused by the negligence of the Licensee;
- any damage caused to the Licensed Area, Structure of the Licensed Area by the negligence of the Licensee;
- any damage caused as a consequence of a breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- In addition to the above, complete security deposit shall be deducted from the Security Deposit on the early termination
and/or expiry of this License Agreement (the “Turn Around Fee”)
- That prior to making any deductions from the Security Deposit to be made under this Part of the Agreement, the Licensor shall notify the Licensee in writing of such deductions. The said notice shall specify the amounts to be deducted and the reasons for any such deductions to be made.
- RIGHTS OF ENTRY AND INSPECTION
- The Licensor or its authorized representatives, employees and/or agents reserve the absolute and unfettered right to enter the Licensed Area without giving any prior notice to the Licensee and to stay thereon for such lengths of time as the Licensor or its authorized representatives, employees and/or agents, in their absolute discretion, may deem fit and the Licensee and its employees/representatives etc. shall not obstruct or create any hindrances in this regard.
- LICENSEE’S WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND COVENANTS
- The Licensee hereby represents and warrants that it has all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement and no further authorization or approval is necessary. The Licensee further represents and warrants that its use of the Premises and/or Licensed Area does not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which the Licensee is a party.
- The Licensee hereby warrants and represents that the License shall not be construed as a lease agreement and that the relationship between the Parties shall, under no circumstances whatsoever, be construed as that of land-lord and tenant. Furthermore, the Licensee agrees that the law relating to landlord and tenant shall not be applicable to regulate the relationship between the Parties in any manner whatsoever.
- The Licensee warrants and represents that it or its employees, representatives shall not use the Licensed Area for any purpose other than the Permitted Usage.
- The Licensee hereby warrants and represents that it shall not commit any act or be party to any omission which would cause, or would be likely to cause loss or damage to any part of the Licensed Area or the Premises or is otherwise inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
- The Licensee hereby warrants and represents that it shall, on its own cost and expense, arrange insurance of its property and/or property of its employees, staff, servants, visitors/customers etc. which is brought into the Premises and/or Licensed Area.
- The Licensee hereby warrants and represents that it shall not install any signs, displays or other advertisement (luminous or otherwise) in the Licensed Area without the prior written approval of the Licensor.
- The Licensee further represents and warrants that it shall not use, advertise, exhibit, display etc. the proprietary marks, trademarks, logos, insignias etc. of the Licensor on the products or merchandise sold by the Licensee in the Licensed Area. In this regard, the Licensor, in its sole and absolute discretion, charge the Licensee a separate fee for the grant of permission for the use of its intellectual property rights by the Licensee.
- The Licensee hereby undertakes and confirms that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Licensor or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly or individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care), negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the Permitted Usage in the Licensed Area.
- The Licensee hereby further represents and warrants that it shall duly and promptly pay all present and future federal, provincial or other lawful income and other taxes, duties, levies or other imposition applicable with respect to the use of the Licensed Area and the Permitted Usage, in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
- The Licensee shall, for the subsistence of the License Term, comply with all laws, rules, regulations, bye-laws, commercial standards etc. for the time being in force and/or amended from time to time and applicable to: a) The Property; b) The Premises; c) The Permitted Usage; d) The Licensee in its capacity as the employer of all person(s) under its general employment; e) Health and safety requirements; and f) Environment
- The Licensee hereby warrants and represents that it shall be the Licensee’s duty to ensure all personal belongings and/or items are collected and accounted for on the early termination and/or expiry of the License Agreement.
- The Licensee shall ensure that its employees or representatives utilizing the Licensed Premises and the Permitted Usage do not undertake any unlawful and/or prohibited use of the Premises as specified under Clause 7 hereinbelow and behave in an orderly and disciplined manner, follow applicable laws including but not limited to not carrying on any unlawful activities on the Premises or the Licensed Area and comply with all instructions issued from time to time by the Licensor, its servants or its agents as regards the Premises as well as the Licensed Area.
- The Licensee hereby warrants and represents that the Licensee shall take all reasonable and necessary disciplinary action against the employee or representative of the Licensee who is found breaching the terms of the Membership Agreement and/or the License Agreement.
- The Licensee shall at all times indemnify and hold the Licensor harmless against all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with any acts or omissions relating to the Permitted Usage on the Licensed Area.
- The Licensee hereby agrees to fully indemnify and keep the Licensor (including its officers, employees, representatives, consultants and agents) completely harmless against all losses, expenses, costs including, without limitation, legal costs, charges, actions, proceedings, claims and demands which the Licensor may incur or suffer in respect of, arising out of, or in any way related to the obligations of the Licensee as envisaged under the License Agreement, including without limitation, any actions, charges, proceedings, claims or demands related to or arising out of: breach of the provisions of 5.12 hereinabove, the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third parties in or over any products/services; the content and nature of any advertising and promotional materials and signs; or, the breach by the Licensee or any of its officers, employees, representatives, consultants or agents of any of Licensee’s obligations under this Agreement, under any other agreements to which the Licensor is a party or under the laws of the Pakistan; or in the event of any representations and warranties given herein by the Licensee being discovered to be false or incorrect, or caused by or arising out of any negligent act(s) or omissions of the Licensee or any of its employees, officers, representatives, agents or assignees.
- The Licensee undertakes to fulfill all the terms and conditions as set out in this License Agreement.
- The Licensee shall at all times for the duration of this Agreement be vicariously liable and full responsible for all acts or omissions of its employees or representatives pertaining to the Permitted Usage in the Licensed Area.
- UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE PREMISES
- The Licensee hereby undertakes and confirms that any obligation upon the same under this License Agreement prohibiting any act or omission shall also automatically extend to the employees, staff, servants, visitors/customers. The Licensee agrees that when using the Premises and/or the Licensed Area, it (including its employees, staff, servants, visitors/customers etc.) shall not:
- Use the Licensed Area for any purpose one that is unlawful or prohibited by law and/or the terms and conditions of this License Agreement;
- Use the Premises/Licensed Area in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Licensor’s server, or the network(s) connected to any Licensor’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Premises;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to
any Licensor server or to any of the services present/available on the Premises, including hardware and equipment of other Licensees, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Permitted Usage.
- Use the internet services offered in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through the Premises and/or the Licensed Area;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the Licensee owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services rendered by the Licensor in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another
present on the Premises and/or Licensed Area;
- Download any file(s) that the Licensee knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the services rendered by the Licensor on the Premises to any other party;
- Violate the code of conduct specified in Appendix-F attached hereto (the “Code of Conduct”);
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
- The Licensor shall not be held, in any manner whatsoever, liable for any unlawful and/or prohibited use of the Premises, as specified in Clause 6 hereinabove, by the Licensee and/or its employees, agents and officers. In this regard, the Licensee hereby accepts full and absolute liability for any unlawful and/or prohibited use of the Premises/Licensed Area by its employees, officers and agents and undertakes to indemnify the Licensor for any consequences arising therein.
- In case of theft or damage to the personal belongings or other property of the Licensee brought on to the Premises/Licensed Area during the License Term, the Licensee shall not, under any circumstances, require the Licensor to compensate for the same for any such loss or damage for any reason whatsoever.
- The Licensor shall not be under an obligation, or be held liable in any way whatsoever, for failure to retain any, hardware, equipment, personal belongings and/or items belonging to the employees, consultant, agents, or representative of the Licensee that are left-behind while going-out.
- The Licensor shall not in any circumstances have any liability for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or damage to data, third party claims or any consequential loss unless the Licensor otherwise agrees in writing.
- Subject to gross negligence and deliberate misconduct, the Licensor, its employees and agents shall not be held responsible for any theft, loss or damage from the Premises or for any damage done to the furniture or other effects of the Licensee in the Premises by the caretaker or cleaners or any employees, agents or invitees of the Licensor.
- The Licensor shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, corruption of data or any loss of information whether from hardware, software or Internet damage that may occur to the Licensee during the term of this License Agreement. The Licensor shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or loss of information resulting from communications or data failure including voice, communication and the internet.
- Subject to gross negligence and deliberate misconduct, the Licensor is not liable for any loss as a result of Licensor’s failure to provide a service as a result of mechanical breakdown, strike, termination of Licensor’s interest in the Premises containing the Licensed Area or otherwise.
- TERMINATION AND REVOCATION
- Notwithstanding Clause 2.1 hereinabove, upon a breach of any term or condition of this License Agreement by the Licensee, the Licensor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, revoke the License at any time during the License Term, after giving Thirty (30) days notice in writing to the Licensee, otherwise security deposit wont be refunded.
- The Parties agree that in the event that the Licensee is declared insolvent or bankrupt, the Licensor shall terminate and revoke this License Agreement forthwith.
- The Parties hereby agree and understand that, in the event that the Licensor, in its absolute discretion, decides to sell, dispose off, assign or sub- lease the Premises or the Licensed Area to any persons or persons at any time during the License Term, the License shall stand automatically revoked.
- The Parties hereby agree that any breach or failure to observe any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein, shall entitle the Licensor to immediately terminate the License, upon which occurrence the Licensee shall forthwith vacate and leave the Licensed Area and shall remove itself, its employees, officers, agents and belongings from the Licensed Area in the following manner:
- The Licensee shall cease to use and occupy the Premises, more specifically Licensed Area, on the expiry or earlier termination of this License Agreement; remove all its equipment, belongings, articles and things and its employees / personnel and to vacate and hand back the Licensed Area and at the same time hand over all keys and access cards which the Licensor may have provide to the Licensee and/or its employees.
- The Licensee shall remove from the Premises/Licensed Area its equipment provided that any damage or defacement occasioned to any part of the Premises in the course of such removal, the same shall be remedied by the Licensee immediately and at its own expense. If the Licensee fails to do so, the Licensor may do so at the Licensee’s expense. If the Licensor leaves any property in the Licensed Area, the Licensor may dispose of at the Licensee’s cost in any way the Licensor chooses without owing the Licensee any responsibility for it or any proceeds of sale.
- If the Licensee defaults in vacating the Premises upon termination of the License Agreement, the same shall be responsible for any loss, claim or liability the Licensor incurs as a result of the Licensee’s failure to vacate on time. The Licensor shall also be at liberty to remove the articles and belongings of the Licensee from the Premises at the risk and cost of the Licensee.
- The Parties agree that if the Licensee attempts to transfer, sub-let, License out, assign, encumber, charge, lien or mortgage the Licensed Area or any part thereof to any person or persons during the License Term, the License shall, without more, stand automatically revoked.
- Upon the termination or revocation of the License, the License Fee and the Security Deposit paid by the Licensee to the Licensor shall stand automatically forfeited in favour of the Licensor and the Licensee shall not claim any reimbursement/compensation from the Licensor in this regard.
- The Parties further agree that any failure of the Licensee to pay the License Fee and/or the Security Deposit and other costs and expenses in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, shall entitle the Licensor to immediately terminate the License and block entry of the Licensee (including its employees, staff, servants, visitors/customers etc.) into the Premises/Licensed Area till such time the Licensee pays all arrears of payment, fines, penalties etc to the Licensor. The time limit to clear the dues is 12 days at maximum.
- A notice, approval, consent or other communication in connection with this License Agreement:
- shall be in writing in the English language; and
- shall be left at the address of the addressee, or sent by registered mail, post, courier (airmail if posted to or from a place outside Pakistan) to the address of the addressee or sent by facsimile to the facsimile number of the addressee which is specified in this clause or if the addressee notifies another address or facsimile number then to that address or facsimile number or on the email address of the addressee.
10.1.1 A notice, approval, consent or other communication takes effect from the time it is received unless a later time is specified in it.
10.1.2 Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, a letter, facsimile, email, sms etc. is taken to be received:
(a) in the case of a posted letter, on the third day after posting; and (b) in the case of facsimile, on production of a transmission report by the machine from which the facsimile was sent which indicates that the facsimile was received in its entirety at the facsimile number of the recipient, except where such transmission report is produced after 5.00 p.m. on a business day in the country of the recipient in which case it will be deemed to have been received at 9.00 am on the next business day in the country of recipient; and (c) In case of an email, on receiving a ‘read-receipt” or on production of a printed copy of the same showing the date, time and the email addresses of the sender and recipients thereof.
10.2 This License Agreement and the transactions contemplated by it shall be governed by the laws of Pakistan and each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts at Lahore.
10.2.1 If any dispute between the Parties arises in connection with this Agreement, they shall use all reasonable
endeavors to resolve the matter amicably. In case the disputes, differences or questions cannot be settled amicably or satisfactorily by correspondence or by mutual discussion within thirty
(30) days after receipt by one Party of the other Party’s request for amicable settlement, it shall be referred to mediation before a Mediator appointed pursuant to the Bye-Laws. Mediation proceedings shall be held at Lahore.
10.2.2 In case the mediation fails, then the question(s), dispute(s) or difference(s) shall be referred in the first instance to
a sole arbitrator appointed with the mutual consent of the Parties under the provisions of Arbitration Act, 1940 (as modified from time to time). The venue of Arbitration shall be Lahore. Arbitration as aforesaid shall be condition precedent to any legal proceedings before any court, authority or tribunal.
10.3 If any provision of this License Agreement is held to be illegal or invalid under any present or future laws or regulations effective and applicable during the License Term , such provision shall be fully severed and this License Agreement shall be construed as if such illegal or invalid provision had never comprised a part of this License Agreement and the remaining provisions of this License Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal or invalid provision or by its severance from this License Agreement.
10.4 Both Parties shall keep the contents of this License Agreement and any and all information and data, whether written, oral or electronic, supplied or communicated by the Licensor to the Licensee and vice versa in respect of negotiation, preparation and implementation of this Agreement strictly confidential during the term of this Agreement and for a period of three years thereafter.
10.5 In case of any confusion or ambiguity regarding any term or condition of this License Agreement, the same shall be given an interpretation which is in favor of the Licensor.
10.6 This License Agreement and all matters pertaining hereto shall be considered as confidential matters and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written approval of the Licensor.
10.7 All appendixes attached to this License Agreement shall form an integral part of this License Agreement and can be updated time to time without any notice.
10.8 This License Agreement constitutes the entire License Agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and hereby cancels and supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements, correspondences or understandings between the Parties.
Special Terms & Conditions
- Current month charges (pro-rated) plus half month security must be deposited before joining.
- Deposits are refundable on the mutual agreement between the management and the member
- Member(s) should inform 1 month earlier before leaving otherwise security deposit won’t be refunded.
- Monthly charges should be deposited till of every month otherwise late payment charges will incur. Rs 100 per day will be charged per member
- Shared space area is dedicated for every seat
- In case of occupying a certain room, and requiring fewer than available seats, whole room charges would still be applied.
- No smoking inside the premises.
- Weapons or any sharp objects that might incur violence are prohibited inside the premises.
- Private office/ team room member cannot allow any other client / person to share their office area.
- 1 locker will be given to each member in shared space area in their allotted times.
- 500/- will be charged on loss of locker key.
- 100 prints per person per month are allowed to every member.
- Hot beverages from coffee machine will be paid whereas manual ones are complimentary to every member.
- Office boy is only allowed to bring meals between 1pm to 3pm and 7pm-10pm.
- Value coworking would not be responsible for any financial or personal dealings between the office boy and the member.
- Member cannot order the office boy to do any of his/her personal work other than bringing meals only during the specified timings.
- Members can only eat in the cafeteria.
- In case of any loss, theft or mishap, value coworking will not be responsible in or outside the premises.
- Members are required to work quietly and do not disturb other members.
- Value coworking would not be held accountable for any type of dispute among the members.
- Members should log in through security access system when entering.
- Value coworking reserve all the rights to modify terms and conditions without any notice.
- Members should not enter the prayer area if the opposite gender person is praying/ sitting there.
- Use of abusive/ Offensive language is strictly prohibited.
- Value Coworking reserves the right to terminate the member(s) if their/ his/ her subscription is overdue even after giving 2 warnings (12 days).
- Value Coworking reserves the right for not entering the member in the premises if the payment is overdue.
- Value Coworking reserves the right to terminate the member if his/ her behavior is inappropriate.
- Value Coworking would not be held accountable if there is any mishap with the member’s vehicle when given to valet for parking.
- Value Coworking would not be held accountable if there is any mishap with the member’s vehicle in the parking area.
- Value Coworking reserves the right to charge the member for any loss incurred to its property because of that member.
- Value Coworking will not be responsible if there is any type of theft in the private offices or shared space area.
- Every offer has separate terms and conditions, so kindly refer to management before availing.
- Security deposits of all persons would be charged.
- 10% of monthly rent will be charged as restoration cost after the contract is finished.
- Lockers cannot be used for evening/night members. In case lockers are to be used, extra charges would applied.
- Printer would be available in the lounge area for printing or copying: 100 prints per person per month
- Dedicated desks are allotted and not a private office
- Whenever an office or free space is acquired all clients must utilize the place for at least 3 months. If a client decides to leave before 3 months the security deposit will not be given back. After 3 months one month notice should be given in advance to receive the security deposit.
Time Schedule & Desk/Office Type
- Please tick the box that you’re opting for
- Time Slot: 9am-6pm
- Time Slot: 9am-9pm
- Time Slot:6pm-2am
- Time Slot:9pm-9am
Note: A flexible time slot can also be catered upon the mutual agreement between the management and the member/client.
- Time Slot: __________________.
(Write your timings)
Date : / /
Mobile Number :
Current Address :
Permanent Address :
Date of Birth: _ Industry :
Emergency Contact Name :
Emergency Contact Number :
Client’s team Information
In case you are opting for a Private Office please provide the names of the members of your team
Team member Names:
*All the Terms & Conditions Apply